qt4-x11 FTBFS due to precompiled headers

Note: I'm not subscribed, so please CC me if you reply.

Hi powerpc porters! I have noted that qt4-x11 FTBFS due to a pch problem in
powerpc [0]. I used partch and I could reproduce the problem. But if I disable
pch everything goes OK.

So far powerpc has been the only arch to show this behavior in this upload and
I could not find a change in the source that might be triggering this, so I'll
probably just disable pch on powerpc for the time being.

The only drawback of this is build time.

I'm just letting you know in case you want to take a look at this.

[0] <https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=qt4-x11&arch=powerpc&ver=4%3A4.8.5%2Bgit242-g0315971%2Bdfsg-1&stamp=1394338329>

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer