Re: Wrong colors with Mesa 9.2 and Mesa 10.0 on Debian Sid

On Mon, 2013-12-30 at 13:20 +0100, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> Hi,
> Christian Zigotzky wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've tried Mesa 9.2.2-1 and 10.0.0-1 on Debian Sid and Lubuntu 13.10.
> > Unfortunately both have issued false colors in games. They appear to be ABGR
> > instead of RGBA, thus blue becomes green, red becomes alpha etc.
> With current Debian unstable, I have such a problem in my iBook too.
> Several icons appear skewed in colors in WindowMaker and certain whole
> applications do too (e.g. GNUstep ones)

WindowMaker doesn't use OpenGL, and I doubt GNUstep does either, so
you're hitting a different problem.

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer            |                  http://www.amd.com
Libre software enthusiast          |                Mesa and X developer