My K9 Blackdog

    Hi everyone.   I'm not sure how active
this list is, but I thought I'd give it a try
to see if I can get my old K9 Blackdog
running.   For those who don't know, the
K9 Blackdog is an old PPC computer
that plugs into a regular computer via USB
and boots an xwindow.    My blackdog is
 currently running Olmec Linux based off
of Debian Linux.

My linux version is 2.6.16.20-1-bd

My CPU is an ancient Virtex-II Pro.

    Now as for my problem, the company
 that made my K9 has long since gone
 out of business, taking all the sources
and images with them.  Naturally, this
 makes me want to get my K9 updated
 and working.

    My /etc/apt/sources.list points to:
deb http://apt.projectblackdog.com/inuara airedale main contrib non-free
deb http://apt.projectblackdog.com/inuara airedale/updates main contrib non-free

     That location no longer exists and
throws 302 errors when I attempt to use
apt-get to update pretty much anything.
My apt-cache shows all my images are also
stored on the apt.projectblackdog.com
location so I can't update anything that way.
   I can't even get GCC installed because
it goes to the old site.

     Is there a sources location that someone
can point me to where I can try to use
apt-get to install some programs off of?
    Would it work to just update my current
sources.list to a new debian source location
and run my installs?   I have already contacted
Olmec and they don't have any of the
K9 Sources available.   Do I need to
get back to basics and crosscompile off
a different machine?