Re: iBook G4 on offer for Debian PPC developer

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 08:20:01 +0200
Rick Thomas <rbthomas@pobox.com> wrote:

> An 800MHz G4 with a stripped down system is plenty "quick enough" for
> development or just about anything not too computationally
> intensive.  I have a couple of them that I use for testing.

This machine has OSX Tiger installed, and it is perfectly usable.
I am sure that Debian with LXDE or Mate will make it very useful for
testing.
Anyway my target was to provide developers with the hardware, not
really to use it to develop on it.

If some DD wants it, it's still up for grabs!

--
Any given program will expand to fill available memory.