Sound and BCM4318 wireless no longer working in Wheezy on late 2005 G5

Hi folks,

I've been tracking Debian Wheezy on my late 2005 dual G5 Powermac the middle of last year. Everything has worked fine (Bluetooth / BCM4318 wireless combo card, sound, etc) until around the time of the 7.1 release. The first thing that went wrong was the fans switching to full power, which has already been noted on this list. Then sound stopped working, and only a "dummy" audio device is present. Finally, the wireless also stopped working, although the bluetooth part of the combo card still works. I can't find any issues related to these problems listed, so I thought I'd mention them here first.

Regards,

Chris