G5 towers

hey debian powerpc folks--

I have the opportunity to get my hands on several Apple G5 towers.  If
they are not claimed shortly, they will be thrown away.  I can probably
only make use of one of them as spare parts for an existing G5 tower
that i run debian on.  I would like to give them away to a good home.

Are these things that would be useful to anyone on this list?  Can i do
anything to facilitate their use for debian or related free software
projects?

I am in New York City, USA (the G5s are too).

Please contact me directly (i don't think i'm subscribed to
debian-powerpc at the moment) if you are interested.

	--dkg