Re: Choice of Desktop environment at install time using netinst CD.

Is it as simple as appending something like "desktop=xfce" to the boot command line?

If so, maybe it could be as simple as adding a couple of sentences to the text in /install/boot.msg ...

I'll see if that works. If it does, I'll suggest some wording for the message.