Re: All Fonts White

Switch to a console with alt + ctrl + F1, log in, then halt X with:

sudo /etc/init.d/lightdm stop

Replace lightdm with your login manager if different.  Then enter:

sudo Xorg -configure

sudo cp /root/xorg.conf.new /etc/X11/xorg.conf

In other distros, it created the xorg.conf.new file in my home folder, but wherever it is it'll say in the Xorg -configure output.  Now you can restart X with startx.

One caveat, when you halt X your console's text might become garbled, so you'll have to type blind.  This appears to be a Debian bug.