Re: About VMX/Altivec support in Debian ppc64 port

Hi, All.
I am a ppc64 porter, Hiroyuki Yamamoto.

Because ppc64 port is NOT a official port yet,
please DON'T report to official BTS the bugs which have NOT a relation to the packages AT ALL,
and which have a relation ONLY to porting to ppc64 port,

Instead, please report to this debian-powerpc ML, and for making sure,
please add ppc64@debian-ports.org (ppc64 buildd maintainers of Debian Ports) to CC.