Re: Results of the porter roll call (Was: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing)

Hello, all.

I am not currently a porter but I would like to be one for the s390x
architecture.

I am familiar with zSeries system programming and have a lot of
experience in running Linux in virtual environments, mostly z/VM on
large IBM processors..  I use Linux for 11 year, family with cross
compiling tool chain.

I am not a DD/DM. and I am somewhat surprised not to see Philiip Kern
(pkern@debian.org) on the list.

DJ

--
Dave Jones