Re: New architecture ppc64el on Debian

On Sat, 2013-09-21 14:42:53 -0300, Breno Leitao <brenohl@br.ibm.com> wrote:
> Now that PowerPC was announced to have Little Endian support, I'd like to enable
> it on Debian, as a ppc64el architecture.
>
> I have been working internally at IBM on a Debian rootfs that runs on this
> architecture. As a plan, I am looking, in general, to have this architecture
> included on sid, first, and then being moving towards stable.

Once there's enough userland running, it would be nice if the GCC
Compile Farm[1] would include one of these.

MfG, JBG

[1] http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:             God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of