Re: State of fpc in sid

peter green wrote:
Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough with the uploads and the chroots on the sparc buildd were updated to the new binutils (which makes versions of the fpc package prior to 2.6.2-3 uninstallable) before I managed to get the new upload in. This will mean a manual build on sparc is needed. Unfortunately the sparc porterbox seems to be out of disc space at the moment and requests in #debian-sparc for someone to build it manually went unanswered.
The out of disk space situation on the porterbox was resolved and i'm now using it to build fpc. I should hopefully get the binaries uploaded before I go to bed tonight.