Pegasos II issues (mv643xx_eth, 3D)

Greetings,

I have just updated my good old Pegasos II, running Debian/PPC in 24/7
since 2007 to Wheezy, from the weird mix of Lenny and Squeeze it had
earlier. I have ran into two major issues with this new version.

- the mv643xx_eth doesn't work, in a weird way. The link detection works,
link comes up on both ends of the cable, also it shows up in the kernel
log. If I start tcpdump on the interface I can see broadcasted packets from
other boxes on the network coming in, but I can't transmit anything. Not
even the link on the switch blinks when I'm trying to transmit. So
incoming traffic seems to work, outgoing doesn't.

I tried to use ethtool to set the device to lower speeds or half-duplex
mode, but doesn't work either. The device was working perfectly with
some 2.6.25 kernel I was previously using and I didn't change the
hardware setup.

- hardware 3D was previously working on this box, but not any more. Even
if I have Direct rendering: Yes in glxinfo, it still says MESA Software
Renderer in use. XOrg.0.log says r200 doesn't provide the necessary
exports, so AIGLX is disabled. Yes, I have installed package
firmware-linux (also non-free).

The config is: Pegasos II/G4 Rev 2B3, 1GB RAM, OF 20051216 (latest),
Radeon 9250 128MB. My boot command is simply vmlinuz root=/dev/sda1

I'm using the default kernel config as provided by Debian. Any ideas?
I can send logs, dumps, whatever needed. I can even give account to
someone on the machine who's willing to investigate or test at least
the network issue.

Thanks,
--
Karoly Balogh (Charlie)