Upgrading Squeeze to Wheezy on Bubba Two hardware

Hi,

I have the Bubba Two hardware [1], and I'm running on it the Debian
Squeeze operating system so far.
I have installed Squeeze by following these steps described here:
http://forum.excito.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2518

Now since Wheezy is out as stable release, I want to upgrade my Squeeze
system to Wheezy.

Is it possible to do this by following advices from here:
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/release-notes/ch-upgrading.en.html

>From where can I install the kernel for the Wheezy system for this
hardware?

Is there some dependencies regarding kernel and wheezy GNU system?
In other words, must I have on this hardware ( Bubba Two is a headless
server box ) a particular linux image that can work together with the
rest of the GNU system ( Wheezy )?

My apt sources.list is:
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian squeeze main
deb http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main
deb http://update.excito.org/ marielle main

[1] http://excito.com/
    Bubba Two is an older hardware as Bubba 3.
    It is a PowerPC.

--
Regards from Pal