help installing wheezy on RS6000/B50 7046

I have recently received a lot of 6 new IBM RS6000/B50 (model 7046) I wish to
utilize as dns servers (as couples) in my colocations.

I remember, in "sarge" times i was able to install debian on another machine
identical to these, with grat difficulty and burning a whole bunch of
install CDs because the stock yaboot in the install cd was faulty / not
recognized at boot time, rendering the install CD unbootable.

because a long time passed i don't remember exactly how i solved the problem
other than replacing the yaboot binary with a good one.

Can someone help me to install a debian wheezy on these machines, because i
am having the exact same problem i had for sarge? i really do want to use
the more recent loader binaries but i cannot find a good netboot disk for
wheezy or a functioning yaboot to assemble my own.

Andrea