Re: Viewing Flash content in Squeeze on PowerPC, and G+

Hello Terrence,

Probably best to forget about Flash as the only option is some old and
dodgy form of gnash, which on my iBook G4 just slows everything down and
barely works. I deleted it from my computer and now I have a very smooth
working Iceweasel 10.0.11 ESR.

Flash would be nice to have, but I've learnt to live without it. At
least I now have a relatively modern browser, compared to all the old
and unsupported browsers for Mac Tiger.

Best regards,

Robert.