Re: Viewing Flash content in Squeeze on PowerPC, and G+

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:57:23PM -0900, Terrence van Ettinger wrote:
> 	I have an old iMac G4 running Squeeze that I'd like to be able to
> view web pages on that use flash content. Can this be done at all
> reliably?

You can try gnash and lightspark. If it's just about viewing YouTube
videos you can go to http://www.youtube.com/html5 and activate
non-Flash rendering. As for proprietary Flash you're out of luck.

> 	Also, is there any way to use G+ Hangouts with the same computer?

Sadly that's entirely proprietary, even though they're also pushing an
open technology (WebRTC), which is as of yet not compatible with their
offering, though.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern