Re: How to upgrade 6 - 7

Kristen,

I would never recommend attempting a dist upgrade to unstable. I've
tried it twice in the past, and both times led to reinstalling the
from scratch. Dependencies get mixed up, and you're left with a highly
unstable "bastardized" system.

Regards,
Logan Brown

"Do you know how many people are watching this live on the telly? Half
a billion. And that's nothing, because the human race will spread out
among the stars-you just watch them fly. Billions and billions of
them, for billions and billions of years. And every single one of them
at some point in their lives will look back at this man taking that
very first step and they will never ever forget it." - The Doctor