I've found you by accident... u look catching...

Hello,
My name is Beryl. Shortly about myself – sexy, amazing and free.
I am writing because I find you an interesting and sexy man and I want to meet you|think that you are hot and I want to know you better. Maybe it will turn into just an interesting conversation and this is it, maybe we will like each other so much that we would like to make our relationships into horizontal, you know what I mean, right?) Take ur chance!
Let's strike a bargain. If you'll write me back I'll send u a picture of my tits, ok?)
Beryl