Have you been waiting 4 smth that's gonna change your life completely? So, it is here...)

Hi there, I am Beckie. I stumbled across your photograph by chance, and I like it. You seem to be a man who is interesting to spend time with, you know, you really attract me :) It's funny cuz it's never happened to me before :) Maybe we're a perfect match who knows? :)
Wanna see my picture? Maybe you will like me too so we'll be able to keep in touch and get to know each other better... I hope you won't ignore this and you will answer me .
Really hope to hear from you soon,
Beckie.