Video Card Help - IBM POWER5

I finally got a bootable Debian 6.0.3 system. It's a good start!

I now find myself stuck in another hole.

Xorg doesn't like either my GXT6500P or my GXT135P graphics boards. It doesn't seem to have a driver for either.

I am also totally lost with Xorg. I have hacked good ole' X11R6 with .conf files in the past but this new auto-configuring system is beyond me, I don't even know where to put a xorg.conf to get it to read it in?

Mark Benson

Twitter: @DECtecInfo

Online Resource & Mailing List for DEC Enthusiasts.