Re: Latest Wheezy installer does not work

On 01/22/2012 07:06 PM, Jeroen Diederen wrote:
I tried to install wheezy on on Powerpc based Mac with the latest iso. I tried the following ones:

I also tried a daily build:

In all cases I got the following error:

┌─────────────────────────┤ [!!] Download installer components ├─────────────────────────┐ │ No kernel modules were found. This probably is due to a mismatch between the kernel │ │ used by this version of the installer and the kernel version available in the archive. │ │ If you're installing from a mirror, you can work around this problem by choosing to │ │ install a different version of Debian. The install will probably fail to work if you │ │ continue without kernel modules. │ │ Continue the install without loading kernel modules? │
│<Go Back> <Yes> <No>      │

This problem I encountered for a few days now, also with earlier iso files.

Jeroen Diederen

Can someone who subscribed to debian-boot please forward my previous mail ? I want to make sure the developers get the message.