Can I hope to have on Bubba headless servers Debian standard kernels some day?

Hi,

I have a Bubba Two headless server.
<http://www.excito.com/>

The official operating system for Bubba Two are based on Debian Etch.

So on the forum.excito.net there is a Topic called
'Running Debian lenny or squeeze on Bubba Two'
http://forum.excito.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2518

I tried once these steps to get a clean Debian Squeeze system and I have
success but then I want to setup a Firewall with Shorewall and get
errors about that that kernel doesn't have support of
MARK Target
LOG Target
Packet Mangling
Multi-port Match

So can I hope to have on Bubba 2 a standard kernel for Debian Squeeze,
or some day Wheezy systems?

--
Regards from Pal
Happy New Year!