Can I hope to have on Bubba headless servers Debian standard kernels some day?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Can I hope to have on Bubba headless servers Debian standard kernels some day?
- From: Csanyi Pal <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 17:43:29 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have a Bubba Two headless server.
The official operating system for Bubba Two are based on Debian Etch.
So on the forum.excito.net there is a Topic called
'Running Debian lenny or squeeze on Bubba Two'
I tried once these steps to get a clean Debian Squeeze system and I have
success but then I want to setup a Firewall with Shorewall and get
errors about that that kernel doesn't have support of
So can I hope to have on Bubba 2 a standard kernel for Debian Squeeze,
or some day Wheezy systems?
Regards from Pal
Happy New Year!