Can I hope to have on Bubba headless servers Debian standard kernels some day?

I have a Bubba Two headless server.

The official operating system for Bubba Two are based on Debian Etch.

So on the forum.excito.net there is a Topic called
'Running Debian lenny or squeeze on Bubba Two'

I tried once these steps to get a clean Debian Squeeze system and I have
success but then I want to setup a Firewall with Shorewall and get
errors about that that kernel doesn't have support of
MARK Target
LOG Target
Packet Mangling
Multi-port Match

So can I hope to have on Bubba 2 a standard kernel for Debian Squeeze,
or some day Wheezy systems?

Regards from Pal
Happy New Year!