Re: Newbee

On 11 Aug, 2011, at 11:38 PM, Jeroen Diederen wrote:

> http://www.mintppc.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26&p=311&hilit=notap#p311
>
> good luck

	The script from linuxopjemac looks pretty straight forward, so i'll test it out after the next bootup.  Thanks for pointing me in that direction.  Does anybody know why such an obviously needed setting does not have a corresponding space in the GUI?  FWIW i vaguely remember that there used to be a package called powerprefs that was a little easier on us amateurs.

Sent from my MacBookPro

"I'm taking one from the top shelf," said Tom high-handedly.