Re: package clisp ->segmentation fault

Hi,

On 20/06/2011 17:47, Hartwig Atrops wrote:
Hi.

The installation of the Squeeze clisp package on my powermac g5 ends up with a
SIGSEGV error, and this breaks the installation of texlive.

What to do?

Yes, known problem. I sent an extensive bug report to the package manager (it is due at least for a part because of improper pointer casting). But it seems that resolving the bug implies a full update of the clisp building dependencies. So it is still unresolved in stable, but now it is OK in testing (for clisp, nonetheless there is a little problem with udev on ppc at the moment about cdrom and dvd management)...
May be you can try to update only the clisp package from testing.

Stéphane