Re: Wicd to access wired networks

Thanks for the response.  Yes, there is an option to connect to wired networks automatically.  Problem is, Wicd doesn't connect to my network using the default setup.  I probably don't things configured correctly.

I'm using an Airport Extreme router and want to connect to a Mac Pro that has a static IP address, as well as a couple of other Macs and a PC on the network that are assigned IP addresses by DHCP.

I would have gone to the Wicd Forum, but they are not taking new registrations due to spam, until they have time to come up with a way to keep bots out.

Tom