Re: [patch] Make tbb build on PowerPC/SPE

David Kuehling wrote:
Hi,
Hi,

just saw that the tbb package is marked as 'not for us' on powerpcspe:

and on anything else not-x86 based [0]. Even on armel which has already an
include.

I have been building tbb myself from source for PPCSPE using the
attached 2-line patch.  It seems to work, at first glance, but I didn't
run very serious test-cases.

Do you seriously need/use this package? If so please open a wishlist bug
against tbb and get it fixed and I re-enable it in wb.

cheers,

David

[0] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=tbb&suite=

Sebastian