Can an iMac G5 be useful for the project?

Hi,

I held this conversation with David Bremner, who suggested me to bring
the topic here in the list. Please comment if you find this machine
useful in any way:

I have a spare G5 machine which I'd gladly donate to the project - A
second-generation G5 iMac, 1.25MHz IIRC. I am _not_ experienced in
arch-specific details to be a porter, although I can most probably
host the machine at my work (which has pretty good bandwidth). But
I'd strongly prefer not to be the admin for it. I could also send
the machine elsewhere, although I doubt it has economic sense.

David told me the project is currently working fine with the hardware
it has, but if this machine is useful in any way, don't hesitate to
contact me.

Please Cc: me on your replies, as I'm not subscribed to the list.