Re: Installation report [failed] [Was: Re: "No kernel modules were found" PowerPC Businesscard and Netinst daily CDs]

Errors from daily netinst (2011-07-28):

Unknown localized field:
Choices-ar.UTF-8:
Unknown localized field:
Choices-ast.UTF-8:
Unknown localized field:
Choices-be.UTF-8:

... before language selection dialog.

No errors are in daily netinst (2011-08-01).

Tested on IBM Power7 LPAR / Model: 8231-E2B
Gasha