Re: pmu_battery in sid

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for your help!

I have pbbuttonsd running, and the conf file is identical with yours.
I also tried to run powerprefs, and, in the Battery tab, the Current
Battery Warnlevel is 0. I'm not sure what it means.

The battery meter is actually present in the panel: a 2 mm narrow
black area on the bottom line, which says, when pointed to by the
cursor: Battery: 0% charged, 0:00 time left.

I assume your battery meter is wider and looks like a battery. Is it
present even when you have the AC plugged in?

Risto