Re: Boot time support for SD card?

Am 05.06.2011 08:35, schrieb Bear:

Is there anyone who can tell me how to mount a root filesystem in SD
card? Have I patch my kernel to enable this? Thanks.

Hi, I never tried that, but basically I see two ways:

A) Check your bootargs in u-boot (printenv bootargs) and set root=/dev/mmblockdevicewithpartitionnumber

B) Generate an initramfs which tries to mount root from root=/dev/mmblockdevicewithpartitionnumber (sd card drivers are loaded by initramfs image, as you can see in your factory default log)

Regards,
Marcus