Re: Anyone using a StarTech PCI420USB card? (USB 2.0, 4-port, PCI card)

Hi Risto,

I was thinking the same sort of thing myself, but I don't have the driver expertise to test it -- unless you can give me some hints.

I assume I need to blacklist some module(s) (add entries to /etc/ modprobe.d/blacklist ? ) but which ones?

Besides blacklisting, is there something positive I need to do? Maybe extra arguments to something in /etc/modules or add something to /etc/ modprobe.d/aliases ?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Rick