JTHsourcing for Ceramic from China

Dear Sir,

we are the ceramic making factory, we could produce ceramic/porcelain products, vase, with the excellent quality, competitive price and the best service.
We can produce ceramic products including: Follower vase, Follower pot, Tealight holder, candle holder, torage Jar, mug, bowl, plate,cup and saucer, doll, ect.
For the ceramic products, we could produce the different size, different colour, different finish, you could select our product, or OEM designse are welcome.

Best regards!
Justin Lim
http://justinsoho.spaces.live.com
jthsourcing@gmail.com