Re: dist-upgrade failed squeeze

As no one more knowledgeable has responded, and despite that I haven't
looked at my Squeeze installation (running Fedora 14 on this machine):

On 11-01-01 09:15:34, verven@free.fr wrote:
> I try to dist-upgrade squeeze (as usual) on my iBookG4 but several
> things failed
> OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/reportlab/extensions/__init__.py'

Perhaps a package with a name containing "reportlab" is not installed?
(python-reportlab on Fedora 14.)

> Maybe this second problem is just a consequence of the first one.

I don't think it is.  Apparantly you will be stuck using the old
initscripts stuff and not the new upstart stuff until you resolve that
problem.  Possibly it will work after libdevmapper1 (?) is updated.
The link http://wiki.debian.org/LSBInitScripts/DependencyBasedBoot is
likely to be of some help, as might searching on upstart.

TonyN.:'                       <mailto:tonynelson@georgeanelson.com>