Re: Call for testers: new yaboot package release

Hello all,

Great news, thank you.

I'm going to test it on my IBM p550. This machine can be used for
experimental purposes, so I can test lots of things. But, where can I
check what should be tested? In the changelog I could not find too
much. Actually I'm using 1.3.13a1.
First of all, I want to check how it works with XFS. With the latest
weekly build, it didnt and I had to use the old ext3.

I think I can get back to you in 2 days or the beginning of next week
at the latest.

Regards,
Zsombor