Re: ofpath is not compatible with non-builtin disk controllers

Hi Benjamin,

First, let me apologize for the confusing non-specificity of my bug reports to you and everyone else who is following this (and related) bug(s). The only excuse I can offer is that at the time I was submitting them, I wasn't sure what was causing the symptoms I was seeing. All I knew was that I couldn't do a squeeze install or an upgrade from lenny to squeeze. And I was frustrated by the total lack of response.

That said, and trying to go forward, the question now is "Where do we stand on getting this fixed?"

Can we come up with a list of specific problems -- and a 'todo' list of release-critical things that need to be fixed for PowerPC Debian Squeeze?

In that line, we need a list of individual folks who are interested in contributing to this effort. Is this bug report (589701) a good one to encourage all these folks to subscribe to in the interest of centralized record-keeping?

Thanks!

Rick