Re: Re: Taking over maintainance of yaboot ?

I promised some details about my hardware.

So I can participate to testing with a Power5 pSeries CHRP IBM 9113-550, an U320 raid controller (ibm5709) in it.
Actually, I'm playing with the installation of the weekly build.
I also have some older hardware but i dont think anyone is interested in them.

Zsombor