Re: Taking over maintainance of yaboot ?

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 8:42 AM, Milan Kupcevic wrote:

> Debian is frozen for the Squeeze release. Suddenly updated packages to
> the latest upstream version will not make it into the Squeeze.[1]
> [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/09/msg00000.html

If you ask me, this ought to be upgraded to a critical bug then,
submitted to unstable, then an exception submitted to
release.debian.org per the instructions listed in Neil McGovern's post
ref'd above. Unless I'm mistaken, this continues to be a problem in
the nightly and weekly builds that will carry over in to the first
update after Squeeze launches. Am I understanding the situation
correctly? If not, please elaborate.

-Gary