yaboot uuid and luks encryption

Hi @ all

Ive got a question about yaboot.conf

I encrypted my root-partition and want to add the following line:

append="root=/dev/mapper/hda4_crypt video=radeonfb:off"

to avoid video problems.

Problem is, that ybin -v doesnt work with the attached yaboot.conf.

# ybin -v
ybin:  /dev/hda7: No such file or directory

Now I dont know what to put in for /dev/hda7 which is the NEWWORLD BOOTBLOCK

blkid tells me for /dev/hda7

/dev/hda7: LABEL="bootstrap" TYPE="hfs"

so there is no uuid for it

What can I do to avoid being stuck with a not-working yaboot?

greetz
drz

yaboot .conf:

boot = /dev/hda7
# boot = "/dev/disk/by-label/bootstrap"

device=/pci@f4000000/ata-6@d/disk@0:
partition=2
root=/dev/mapper/hda4_crypt
timeout=100
install=/usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot
magicboot=/usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot
enablecdboot
macosx=/dev/hda3

image=/vmlinux
        label=Linux
        read-only
        initrd=/initrd.img

image=/vmlinux.old
        label=old
        read-only
        initrd=/initrd.img.old

append="root=/dev/mapper/hda4_crypt video=radeonfb:off"