Re: Bits from the (chilly) release team

Now that everyone is back home from DebConf, I'll try one more time. When I first posted it I got crickets...

Rick

On Aug 6, 2010, at 2:42 PM, Rick Thomas wrote:

On Aug 6, 2010, at 9:44 AM, Neil McGovern wrote:

RC bugs
=======

For the release, we need to get rid of all release critical bugs. Please
don't hesitate, pick any bug from
http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php?bydist=squeeze and fix it. Or send in a patch in case there is none yet. And of course, follow our permanent BSP policy for your NMUs. Uploading works as you are used to -- just remember to send an e-mail to debian-release@lists.debian.org to get your fix through.

This is good news! A big "THANKS!" to all who worked so hard to make it happen.

What do I need to do to get bug
"installation-reports: Install yaboot on a hard disk - Failed to install boot loader"
onto this list?

Due to this bug, the Debian Squeeze PowerPC port is currently un- installable on PowerMac NewWorld hardware.

Thanks!

Rick