Re: debian-testing-powerpc-xfce+lxde, 7/26/10

Sound doesn't work when I try to play a CD-ROM in VLC media player and Mixer doesn't give me any controls to adjust volume and so on.  Am I missing something in Settings?

I did the output by copying and pasting from your email into a Root Terminal.  I never work as root on a regular basis.

Cheers, Tom