Re: installing on PPC Mac Mini without any OS installed

You wrote:
> Is there a way to install Debian without any OS installed?  From all I've read, it seems like
> MacOSX needs to be installed before Debian can be installed.  Is this still true?'

Only if you plan on multi-booting between OS X and Debian. If you're
only running Debian then mac-fdisk will partition your drive properly
for yaboot to work with it. I don't remember having this issue with
stable but the current testing builds have an issue where they only
create an 800 K New World boot partition when it actually needs to be
800 Mb.

-Gary