ZFS-FUSE

As of version 0.6.9, ZFS FUSE for Linux works on PowerPC. I've managed
to compile it, get it running, and created a zpool. However, I'm only
able to share its via NFS as read only despite confirming that the
readonly property is off. Does anyone here have experience with this?
There's a google group for project but I'm asking here first in case
there are any PPC or Debian specific issues that anyone's come across.
And yes, I do have the nfs-kernel-server package installed and running
as well.

thanks,
Gary