Re: ibm java

Hi, Gaudenz.

On May 26 2010, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 01:08:07PM -0300, Rogério Brito wrote:
> > I tried to use alien to convert it a debian package (sure,
> > non-compliant and all that stuff) so that a start of a debian
> > packaging could be made (yes, I am lazy and I don't know enough
> > about java to care about properly maintaining it).
>
> Try make-jpkg from java-package instead:

Well, I thought about it first, but the following messages weren't very
animating:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/j/java-package/news/20100412T110936Z.html
http://packages.qa.debian.org/j/java-package/news/20100413T163928Z.html

I will grab the version of stable while it lasts, though. :-)

Regards,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 1024D/7C2CAEB8
http://rb.doesntexist.org : Packages for LaTeX : algorithms.berlios.de