Getting LXDE Debain

Hi,

I'm currently running Ubuntu 9.10 on my PowerBook G4 and I'm tried of
it's flakiness and the GNOME bloat.  I found this image and I was
wondering if anyone had any experience with it.

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.4/powerpc/iso-cd/debian-504-powerpc-xfce+lxde-CD-1.iso

Is there anything special I need to know before I start or is it like a
Ubuntu install (which I have done several times before)?

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.