after update -> no Keyboard in X -> my workaround

Hi there

I just updated my squeeze installation on a powerbook 4,5 and rebooted.

After reboot I couldnt login into kde because I couldnt type anything.
Keyboard function was gone.

My Workaround:
I switched to console mode via kdm menu
then I added the following to /etc/xorg.conf

Section "ServerFlags"
    Option      "DontZap"       "off"
    Option      "AutoAddDevices"        "off"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "Generic Keyboard"
    Driver      "kbd"
    Option      "XkbRules"      "xorg"
    Option      "XkbModel"      "pc105"
    Option      "XkbLayout"     "de"
    Option      "XkbVariant"    "nodeadkeys"
    Option      "XkbOptions"    "lv3:lwin_switch"
EndSection

After a /etc/init.d/hal restart and another /etc/init.d/kdm restart I could
login again.
Dont know if the InputDevice part is needed, after inserting the first part I
could type again (in X)

greetz
drz