Re: loosing wifi connection after upgrading kernel image to 2.6.32-trunk on lenny

Solved almost by accident. The problem was buggy router (Linksys
WAG200G) firmware. I have never upgraded firmware since I bought it in
2007. After an uprade all is fine. Apparently lenny was more liberal
and allowed connection.

Best

Piotr