Re: Keyboard: No response from <F11> and <F12>

* Gunther Furtado [100102 10:15 -0200]
> sábado, 02 de janeiro de 2010,
> Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie@lxtec.de> escreveu:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >since a while there is no response from <F11> and <F12> in X. xev
> >shows nothing. On the console everything is perfect. I've tried with
> >and without mouseemu and with and without sysctl settings.
> >
> >Any hints?
> >

> Hi,
>
> I am holding xserver-xorg-r128 at

Well I am runnimg

X.Org X Server 1.6.5
Release Date: 2009-10-11
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0

If I use xorg.conf with:

Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
       Driver          "evdev"
       Option          "Device"_"/dev/input/event5"
       Option          "CoreKeyboard"
EndSection.

F11 and F12 are dead. Running X without xorg.conf (via the f...ing hal) they
work as expected. But I want my xorg.conf because of my special touch pad
settings.

I'll do some more research....

Elimar

--
  Alles was viel bedacht wird ist bedenklich!;-)
         Friedrich Nietzsche