Re: Unofficial Squeeze NetInst CDs: call for testers

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 11:20:32AM +0100, Xavier Grave wrote:
> I will try to do this before the end of the week. I'd like to avoid a
> full reinstall. Does a boot from the CD be enought ? Or do you want/need
> a full install ?

To see whether the "2-pass" behaviour you got really comes from
Yaboot 1.3.13, we would need a full install, as the CD booting
always worked in the past.  The CDs I built only have the Yaboot
release as difference.  Your test of them on your Power6 can serve
as evidence for the Release Team to get Yaboot 1.3.16 into Squeeze,
since we have seen no regression so far on PowerMacs.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.   Aurélien GÉRÔME
: :'  :