Are powerpc packages being sent to incoming from buildds at all?

Hi there.

Something that is making me a little worried: are the powerpc packages
getting from the buildds to incoming?

A quick perusal would make me believe that the answer would be no, since
I only saw 3 packages in incoming.d.o and two of them (irssi plugins)
were uploaded by Rhonda (which I believe still uses her trusty
PowerBook, right Rhonda?) and another one was an non maintainer upload
for quick-installer.

Is there any problem that was not communicated?

Regards,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 1024D/7C2CAEB8
http://rb.doesntexist.org : Packages for LaTeX : algorithms.berlios.de